Monday, November 07, 2005

Reporting at it's worst.

For a long time I've been trying to pinpoint exactly what bothers me so much about the reporting on Fox 23 news. However, tonight Fox made it easy to determine exactly why their news show leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth: apparently tomorrow night at 10 PM the reporters for the network will be bringing Albany viewers a story entitled "Zombie Dogs"! The story seems to be about animal testing. Now at least to me, sensational reporting and some amount of professionalism should go hand in hand. But with stories with titles like that- well, let's just say I'll be sticking to Channel 13 for a while.

1 comment:

Hobbit said...

LoL.. I think the only thing that could have made it worse would be if they took a picture of the dogs from Resident Evil and slapped that up on the promo.. although that's basically the mental image I had in my head. I really thought John Gray was better than moving to a station that runs stories titled like that!